Agelix team Identify Business Value Drivers, collect all forms of value that contribute organizational health and well being at this stage ensuring deeper Cloud Assessment, layout successful migration criteria, capacity, cost, hybrid integration, time to market.
Agelix team assess and identify the key business function, define Strategic Milestones outline key objectives to achieve desired future state.
Clearly define and communicate High Level Scope. At this stage we Identify, monitor and consistently communicate strategic Business Outcomes.
Our approach towards the designing the Multi Cloud Approach, optimize cost, minimize disruption, gain control, reduce duplication, enable governance. Our team select cloud structure(s) (SaaS,PasS,IaaS ) and select cloud partners(s) such as (Azure, AWS, Google etc.)
We always try to implement workload balancing, drive implementation shifting incremental workloads based on priority and risk
Identify type of Migration, determine migration approach, retain current, re-platform, re-host. We focus on Cost Management, Performance Measures, by establishing key performance indicators, consistently monitor and report status, learn and adjust.
We continuously optimize the environments, leverage monitoring data and stakeholder feedback to learn and adjusting monitor and consolidation approach, enable provisioning and auto scaling based on Application scope and category. Monitor Metrics and Target for example % instance turned off daily, %reserved instance utilization etc.
The Cloud Adoption Strategy plays a key role in Enterprise/ERP solutions of organizations and better understands cloud preparation and data migration needs to implement Enterprise/ERP solutions in the cloud. Features and benefits gained security and privacy challenges, and time to deploy for an Enterprise/ERP Solution in a cloud environment. Cloud adoption is not a straightforward journey, it is an incremental and iterative process. Enterprise will begin its new Cloud adoption initiatives at different stages of maturity.
Cloud governance and costs are top challenges for all cloud users of all maturity levels. As a result, optimizing existing cloud use for cost savings continues to be the key strategy, Agelix helps organizations by turning their efforts to cost optimization. There is still much room for improvement as 35 percent of cloud bills are wasted due to inefficiencies, and few organizations have yet implemented automated policies to help address these issues.
• Case Study Analytics
• Align business drivers and leadership
• Establish an executive advisory board.
• Capture people, process and technologies good and bad.
• Identify Business Value Drivers, collect all forms of value that contribute to organizational health and wellbeing.
• layout successful migration criteria, capacity, cost, hybrid integration, time to market, etc.
• Setup Transformation Theme, based on business area adoption
• Identify and engage Key Business Function Owners
• Define Strategic Milestones outline key objectives to achieve the desired future state.
• Define and communicate High-Level Scope.
• Change Management, track change communicate impact, enable informed decisions.
• Impact on Customers involves the customer throughout the migration process.
• Talent Capability Planning, prepare staff & users for change associated with cloud migration, train, educate, communicate.
• Prove the viability of the approach and establishes a solid foundation for migration.
• Define Cloud Typology, (Private, Public, and Hybrid)
• Multi-Cloud Approach, optimize cost, minimize disruption, gain control, reduce duplication, enable governance.
• Define Cloud Structure(s) (SaaS,PasS,IaaS )
• Select Cloud Partners(s) (Azure, AWS, Google, etc.)
• Select technology enablers, agile, DevOps, Docker containerization, Kubernetes and others.
• Identify Service Locations, determine regions of operation, level of redundancy and recovery options.
• Identify application modernization needs, determine approach and tools required for success
• Workload Balancing
• Identify the type of Migration, determine the migration approach, retain current, re-platform, re-host
• Monitor and Manage Enterprise Strategies, make sure efforts support current and future business drivers
• Learning & Development Continuous assessment
• Cost Management, set up policies, and procedures that provide daily feedback to ensure cost containment.
• Support and Enhance
• CI/CD, establish tools, Agile, DevOps, Docker, etc… and best practices to ensure Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, address organizational challenges and training to ensure success.
• Monitor and Consolidation Approach, enable provisioning and auto-scaling based on Application scope and category.
• Monitor Metrics and Target for example %instance turned off daily, %reserved instance utilization etc.
• Continuously Monitor ongoing cloud costs, establish policies to allow innovation while maintaining oversite.
8101 College Blvd
Suite 129, Overland Park, Kansas,
United States 66210
JMD Megapolis. 1209, 12th Floor,
Sector - 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon -122018,